Wouldn't It Be Nice If....

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Radagast Brown

Wouldn't It Be Nice If....

PostThu Apr 03, 2014 3:49 pm

Wouldn't it be nice if you could pick your stadium AFTER the auto draft just like you do with the live draft? What could possibly be the down side to this? ... Thanks in advance for any comments or takes I might not have thought of, or the ones I have thought of.

ScumbyJr

Re: Wouldn't It Be Nice If....

PostThu Apr 03, 2014 4:13 pm

It seems backwards to me. You should pick your ballpark before the live draft and after the autodraft.

STEVE F

PostThu Apr 03, 2014 4:19 pm

How about making the ballpark part of the draft period. You would have an extra spot to put it in your autodraft, and you'd have to pick it "live" in your live draft. This way if you really want a certain park bad enough, you will have to take it ahead of a player

gbrookes

PostThu Apr 03, 2014 6:06 pm

STEVE F wrote:How about making the ballpark part of the draft period. You would have an extra spot to put it in your autodraft, and you'd have to pick it "live" in your live draft. This way if you really want a certain park bad enough, you will have to take it ahead of a player

Agree - it's a lot of fun having the suspense of picking ballparks sometime in the drafting rounds, without knowing who will pick a park and when they will pick it! From experience with board drafts and diamonddope drafts.

blue turtle

PostThu Apr 03, 2014 7:17 pm

I only wish there was a stadium draft as part of it too, so that each team had a unique park and not possibly 12 Coors Fields.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx