Frenzy Tonight! - FULL. see you at 11est

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

geekor

Re: Frenzy Tonight! - FULL. see you at 11est

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 12:35 am

Well got Moss! got my 2B, SS, and both LF's as well. Missed out on my RF/1B/3B/C and 3/4 SP. Luckily I got a * SP to replace it.

Got Wright in Frenzy, missed out on Votto, Braun and Cano as I'm too slow :( Someone then later dropped Ruiz, so I jumped on that.

http://onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/team/820927

we'll see how it plays out.

gbrookes

Re: Frenzy Tonight! - FULL. see you at 11est

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 1:05 pm

I love this time of the strat year, where this community of great managers analyze things and develop new strategies for the new year's cards!

Really looking forward to playing this first 2012 season with you guys!

I got most of what I was looking for in the draft - I'm very happy with that. I got my top picks (won the Cabrera lottery, got Andrus and Pedroia). I got 3 out of the 5 SPs I was looking for, and all of the relievers. I got my speed guys in the outfield, and my lefty platoon (Wright). I didn't get Molina, but after all of that, I certainly can't complain. I got my catcher DH, Mauer, who will now be my catcher instead.

Very happy with my draft!

Being a $100million cap, picked up some other juicy players, led off by Ortiz. I realize he doesn't really fit my ballpark - Fenway - even though it was his real life park - lol! But it should be fun having him in the lineup, and he provides some nice balance to Miggy, batting from the left side, and L balanced.

Guys, I'm so thrilled to be playing this game online with you guys!

Good luck everyone! One thing's for sure - it will be fun!!!
:)
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx