Sim Fielding

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

chasenally

Re: Sim Fielding

PostSat Feb 09, 2013 4:19 pm

gbrookes wrote:
chasenally wrote:Thank you gbrookes for that detailed explanation. Not really worth having that bad a fielding 2b even if he can hit.

Mike

Actually, if he's got more home runs than miggy, it probably IS worth having him, especially given his low salary. I'm assuming your in a park that gives lefties a good chance to hit home runs.

If Kipnis gives up and extra 20 base hits compared to an average starting 2b, in my calcs that's probably worth about 8 or 9 homeruns with the loss of a few double plays thrown in. If Kipnis is hitting 10 or more home runs than a typical starting 2b, then you're probably ahead of the game based on Kipnis' reasonable salary.

I am at Gr Am Ballpark which should have Miggy hitting more and I also traded Bautista for Kershaw as he was nothing more than a $12MIL walk when I traded him. It is a keeper league with no cap but still Miggy and Jose have been disappointing to say the least. I like good defense up the middle. Kipnis has a great card for the money though!
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

Valen

Re: Sim Fielding

PostMon Feb 11, 2013 4:05 pm

it looks like you need to send people the link by email, instead of just posting the link on a website.

Should be a simple process of...

Have it send to your email address. Then just copy the link from your email and paste it between the url tags here.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx