2012 Game starting......

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

geekor

2012 Game starting......

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 3:50 pm

So, in previous years there was always a delay between when the game came out via cards and when it came out online. Something about SOM not getting info to TSN in a timely manner.

and now it is at SOM. So it should be out much earlier this year.....

right? :roll: :lol:

Piazza31

Re: 2012 Game starting......

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 4:24 pm

The estimated time of the release of the board game is 02/11/2013, when was the usual time TSN had the online game released?

How many of you are planning on getting the board game, I think 2012 was a great year!

Cabrera’ Triple Crown (1st in 45 years); Trout’s all-time great debut; 7 no-hitters
It’s Unbelievable: Most Yankee HRs ever; 1st Mets no-hitter; Nats win most of all...

I'm thinking about purchasing the board game, I haven't done that in about 30 yrs.........

Ninersphan

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Piazza31 wrote:The estimated time of the release of the board game is 02/11/2013, when was the usual time TSN had the online game released?

How many of you are planning on getting the board game, I think 2012 was a great year!

Cabrera’ Triple Crown (1st in 45 years); Trout’s all-time great debut; 7 no-hitters
It’s Unbelievable: Most Yankee HRs ever; 1st Mets no-hitter; Nats win most of all...

I'm thinking about purchasing the board game, I haven't done that in about 30 yrs.........

About a month later, around the first week of March. I suspect noting will change in that reguard, the game will have to be playtested to set pricing as well as determine the Unleashed cards ( Just keep em all in ) so even though the game is with Strat, I'd bet it might only be a week earlier, but still wouldn't expect it until the end of February.

Brent65

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Piazza31 wrote:The estimated time of the release of the board game is 02/11/2013, when was the usual time TSN had the online game released?

Just purchase the board game and Strat threw in a free credit for the online baseball game, cool wasn't exspecting that!

Nice job Strat-o-matic, enjoying the improvements so far. Looking forward to you restoring the manager ratings!

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx