Ratings book and Download???

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Re: Ratings book and Download???

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 8:58 pm

I'm rooting for your Niners. Love your QB. But I think Atlanta probably takes it.

chasenally

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Atlanta doesn'i know how to win. It will be SF against Brady and that basterd will win again because he will go down in history as the best QB to ever play this game bar none. I don't like Brady much but he is the best QB ever to play in the NFL. Yes I know about Montana, Brees and the rest but Brady is the bunch.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

fredpaii

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 am

Were Montana's 49er Super Bowl teams playing with a salary cap? I don't believe so. If they did not then I definitely agree that Brady is the best ever.

Brent65

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 10:58 am

Just purchase the board game and Strat threw in a free credit for the online baseball game, cool wasn't exspecting that! I haven't bought the board game in over 30 yrs, now I'm thinking of getting the ratings book for the first time. I think both of these will help me in the online game. Do any of you still enjoy the board game?

fredpaii

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Congratulations Ninersphan. Another Super Bowl! You have a great football team there. I'm sure you know that. Unbelievable collection of high talent players.

Ninersphan

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 8:40 pm

fredpaii wrote:Congratulations Ninersphan. Another Super Bowl! You have a great football team there. I'm sure you know that. Unbelievable collection of high talent players.

Thanks fred,

Helluva comeback, my heart is still pounding.

As for your question regarding Montanna and the Sal cap, no he did not play in the salary cap era. In fact there are some who believe that the salary cap was brought in as much to thwart Eddie Debartalo as much as it was to keep players salaries in check. At one time, the Niners QB situation was, Montanna, backed up by Young, backed up by Steve Bono, who went on to be a decent player for the Chiefs in the mid 90's. KC seems to take partcualr delight in recycling SAn Fran QB's, Steve DeBerg, Joe Montanna, Steve Bono, Elvis Grabac....Alex Smith????? We'll see what the off season brings.

edub1969

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 10:29 am

Ninersphan wrote:
There is only 1 zero in the whole set, Adam Jones

That's surprising since Fielder, S. Castro and Ichiro along with A. Jones played in all 162 games

Ninersphan

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 am

edub1969 wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:

That's surprising since Fielder, S. Castro and Ichiro along with A. Jones played in all 162 games

ed I stand corrected, you are right, Fielder, Castro and Suzuki are also zero rated injury players, not sure why I didn't catch them :oops: :oops: :shock:

edub1969

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
edub1969 wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:

ed I stand corrected, you are right, Fielder, Castro and Suzuki are also zero rated injury players, not sure why I didn't catch them :oops: :oops: :shock:

:lol: no worries...you're still buzzed from you're win Sunday!!!

Brent65

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 3:25 pm

I still haven't heard from any of you that play the board game and what you think of it, compared to the online game. I played the board game a lot back in grade school/highschool and college, then didn't play for about 15 yrs. I have now been playing online baseball for about 7 yrs and have really enjoyed it. I would like to hear from some of you that are playing the board game and your thoughts on the board game. I recently just pre-ordered for the 2012 season. Below is what I mentioned with my previous post regarding recieving a free credit of the online baseball game when I purchased the board game, look what JohnG just put out:

JohnG

Strat-O-Matic Baseball Pre-Order Free Credit SpecialReport this postReply with quoteTue Jan 22, 2013 11:41 am

We know how much you have enjoyed playing Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online…

Now it’s time to try the game that started it all.

The game that is currently featured in the National Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum. The game that two men once played non-stop for 61 hours and 2 minutes, breaking a Guinness World Record. The game that has thrived for 51 years and counting.

STRAT-O-MATIC BASEBALL!!!

Pre-orders for new Strat-O-Matic Baseball products are officially underway, and this year's lineup includes three awesome baseball seasons!

1938: Monster seasons by Jimmie Foxx (.349 BA, 50 HR and 175 RBI) and Hank Greenberg (.315 BA, 58 HR, and 146 RBI), and Johnny Vander Meer throws two consecutive no-hitters for Cincinnati!

1961: The great homerun chase between Roger Maris and Mickey Mantle, as Maris goes on to break Babe Ruth's single-season homerun record.

2012: First season with four wild card teams, including the inaugural one game Wild Card Playoff Round. Rookie phenoms Mike Trout and Bryce Harper emerge on the scene as All-Stars.

For a full list of our new products, click here: http://www.strat-o-matic.com/products/new-products

And now for the best part - spend $35 or more on any product(s) between now and March 1st and receive a FREE credit for Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online!

Note: Offer is available online only. SOM Baseball Online credit purchases and Digital Gift Cards do not count towards the $35 minimum. One free credit allowed per customer.
PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx