My older teams are still not available?

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

MrHacktastic

My older teams are still not available?

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 am

I see the thread saying we can access our older teams. When I go to that page it says I have no older teams but that isn't true as I had a few including my first title team. Anybody else having this problem?

george barnard

Re: My older teams are still not available?

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 am

When you get to "recently completed teams", there is -- in relatively tiny type -- a link "archive to your older completed teams". Do you see that? If not, contact SOM I guess.

Bill

MrHacktastic

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 12:19 pm

george barnard wrote:When you get to "recently completed teams", there is -- in relatively tiny type -- a link "archive to your older completed teams". Do you see that? If not, contact SOM I guess.

Bill

I see that and when I click on it it says I have no other teams but I actually had some and most importantly I want access to my championship team.

george barnard

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Is your SOM handle different than the one you had when we were on TSN? Or maybe your email address is different from the one at TSN?

Just throwing out ideas...

MrHacktastic

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 2:10 pm

george barnard wrote:Is your SOM handle different than the one you had when we were on TSN? Or maybe your email address is different from the one at TSN?

Just throwing out ideas...

Thanks. I wrote an e-mail to Strato about it and you were right about the e-mail addresses. They have now fixed it for me.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx