No Help From SOM

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

shoop

No Help From SOM

PostTue Mar 21, 2023 11:53 am

After reading the issues that the members are concerned about with SOM 365 posted in the "Record Book" topic (see below link)....it leads me to ask about your thoughts about responses you receive or dont when you email them.

In the past, almost always I would get a reply from them and could engage in a conversation with the game company about what ever question I had along with follow up info from them.

Now, I basically dont even get an initial reply, let alone any additional info I can share with my league.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=652605

ScumbyJr

Re: No Help From SOM

PostWed Mar 22, 2023 4:32 pm

shoop wrote:After reading the issues that the members are concerned about with SOM 365 posted in the "Record Book" topic (see below link)....it leads me to ask about your thoughts about responses you receive or dont when you email them.

In the past, almost always I would get a reply from them and could engage in a conversation with the game company about what ever question I had along with follow up info from them.

Now, I basically dont even get an initial reply, let alone any additional info I can share with my league.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=652605

I've always got a reply-just recently had a issue with the rating guide file. However, when card set drops they tend to be busy-also technical/computer issues need to be sent to the technical help email for quicker response.

Palmtana

PostWed Mar 22, 2023 4:58 pm

ScumbyJr wrote:....also technical/computer issues need to be sent to the technical help email for quicker response.

The only email I'm aware of is 365support@strat-o-matic.com. What is the other one? Or do you mean that SOM needs to forward emails to the right department.

ScumbyJr

PostWed Mar 22, 2023 10:25 pm

Palmtana wrote:
ScumbyJr wrote:....also technical/computer issues need to be sent to the technical help email for quicker response.

The only email I'm aware of is 365support@strat-o-matic.com. What is the other one? Or do you mean that SOM needs to forward emails to the right department.

https://www.strat-o-matic.com/tech-support/
"Tech support issues can be solved via e-mail so we recommend e-mailing techsupport@strat-o-matic.com or using the form to the right to contact Tech Support. E-mails will be responded to within 1-2 business days.
Please include your game and version number, details of the problem and any error messages that you might have encountered when e-mailing."

Palmtana

PostWed Mar 22, 2023 10:39 pm

That's good to know. Thanks for providing the address.

shoop

PostWed Mar 29, 2023 1:04 pm

"However, when card set drops they tend to be busy".............Thanks for this,,,,but not just card drop time of year.,,,It has been at all times of the year with no reply....Still has currently too, with no response.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 20xx