Have they improved game yet?

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Rjnewman

Have they improved game yet?

PostTue Jun 05, 2018 12:58 pm

I am waiting for this to get out of Beta and fix overuse causing unpredictable usage and other quirks. Have any changes been made?

ROBERTLIND

Re: Have they improved game yet?

PostTue Jun 19, 2018 10:48 pm

The same group of guys popup in the leagues so the number of people playing this game is pretty limited. It would be a better game if you could select which receivers get passed to, or which runs your running backs favor, or which plays are called in different situations. Or which defensive players would blitz. I wish we could draft individual defensive players. The game is what it is, it hasn't changed, and I don't think they will put the resources on it to change it. It was better years ago and all they had to do was add playoffs.

cardinalsfan

PostThu Dec 27, 2018 2:41 am

Yeah, exactly, they had it right last time. All they needed was to add playoffs. Used to be a much more fun game to play. Maybe that code base is just gone or something. I hope they wise up and fix this game. There's a lot of football fans waiting on you Strat!. Fix the game and give us something worth spending money on. :)

gbrookes

PostSat Jan 05, 2019 8:09 pm

I’m not buying more online football credits until they include the die rolls and the team defensive cards. Until then , not one credit.

coyote303

PostMon Jan 07, 2019 8:35 pm

I signed up when they offered 2-for-1 when football first came out. I ended up with a baseball credit and a football credit. I sent a letter to customer support and they promptly fixed it. What a mistake I made! I played my first season of football and didn't like it. I could have had a baseball credit that I would have used instead of an unused football credit.

So, I'll check into this forum once in a while hoping to hear that the game was improved--even it that seems unlikely.

SteadyEddie33

PostThu Jan 24, 2019 9:49 am

Aside from all the gameplay upgrades needed, the ATF begs for a mystery card format... These averaged cards really slights guys like Young, Cunningham, et al.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365