ONLY WAY TO GET THIS GAME FIXED

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

ONLY WAY TO GET THIS GAME FIXED

PostSun Feb 04, 2018 4:44 pm

STOP PLAYING IT!

I mean it, this game could be great but it sucks in it's current format. If Strat keeps making even a paltry bit of money off of it they have no incentive to make it better and be closer to the board game we love.

So please I'm begging all of you, if you want it fixed,

STOP PLAYING IT!
'

djmacb

Re: ONLY WAY TO GET THIS GAME FIXED

PostMon Feb 05, 2018 8:21 pm

I did. I played in 10 leagues, sent them several emails with suggestions, received a few polite replies, saw no intentions of making changes, and got incredibly bored with the game. So I quit.

ROBERTLIND

PostTue Feb 06, 2018 11:42 am

The problem is that simply not playing will result in strat believing that there isn't a market for the game. And there is. Just not the way it was implemented. If you play it a lot and hope it gets better then they will think it is good as it is and will keep selling it. So you just can't win.

I don't see why it would be so hard to just allow you to make changes between quarters.

Chris Franco

PostMon Feb 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Ninersphan wrote:STOP PLAYING IT!

I mean it, this game could be great but it sucks in it's current format. If Strat keeps making even a paltry bit of money off of it they have no incentive to make it better and be closer to the board game we love.

So please I'm begging all of you, if you want it fixed,

STOP PLAYING IT!
'

Agree. I still have unused credits. Will not play again until they come out with an update.

SGTD

PostFri Feb 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Same here, played it and will not play until it is fixed. Played it when you played 1 quarter a night. Had its issues but was better than this version.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365