Ode to the......

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

blineimages

Ode to the......

PostSat Sep 30, 2017 7:51 pm

Really making an effort to enjoy "Managing Your Injuries 101"---the great new football game by stratomatic......

The challenging aspects of trying to field a team, when you have 7-9 injuries, really taxes even the most capable experienced owners---this game is not for the meek!!

I have tried various work arounds, such as having my punter play QB, but for some reason, he gets injured before he even gets on the field.

I thought of dropping all my injured players, and replacing them, so I actually could field a team, but when I looked at the replacement squad, I realized we would be hard pressed to beat Mount Holyoke College, even in lacrosse.

Particularly enjoyed the realistic aspects of the game, such as James Lofton 1978 being rated with a C6 as an injury factor, despite the fact that that year he played in every game (of 16 games)----which by the way, he did in 10 SEASONS---I guess he should have played in 22 games every year to get a A0 rating.......just love the historical accuracy part of the game....

the other thing that makes this game so appealing, is that you get to pay to have your players get injured left and right, what a great concept....

it is truly heart warming, to wake up in the morning, and see all those weird letters next to my players names, letters like Q...or D.....or I....... my players must have really done something special the night before....I guess that means they had a big game or something....

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365