Zero Injury

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

FRANKMANSUETO

Zero Injury

PostMon Sep 25, 2017 6:37 am

How does a player miss a game with a ZERO injury? SOM once again fumbles the ball. Maybe SOM should put MORE effort into fixing issues with your baseball game.

Chris Franco

Re: Zero Injury

PostMon Sep 25, 2017 12:19 pm

ATG.

I am loving the "overuse a player and he gets hurt" part of the game.
But...I do agree...it needs to be turned down.

Players should not be getting hurt unless they are playing over somewhere between 120% to 140% of real life usage.
And it seems many are.

That's not good.

It's definitely something that needs to get fixed right away.

Lenny Moore, who I have listed as my #3 WR is getting a ton of carries as a RB the last two games...
Hal has rotated him as a RB the past two nights...which is fine...
But last night he had 19 carries and the night before he had 29 in a overtime game I had.

...and...this morning....he still feels fit and chipper. No injury at all. No designation. After that kind of usage he should at least be questionable.

Meanwhile other RBs I have are out or doubtful or hurt, with normal paced usage. Usage at or below their real life averages.

Somethings not right in the programming.
Last edited by Chris Franco on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FRANKMANSUETO

PostMon Sep 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Matt Ryan is a B0. Of course I lost the game he was out. Funny Ryan play in ALL of the Falcons games last year. To add to this he hasn't missed a game in 7 YEARS! :shock: Game is a TOTAL joke!

Chris Franco

PostMon Sep 25, 2017 12:25 pm

We should really be playing for a $1 or $2 for each league, until they get things fixed.

SGTD

PostMon Sep 25, 2017 12:47 pm

I have 3 players who are A0 and 1 of them is listed as "Q". I have Brady who HAL removed and had my Backup start Game 4. Glad I had Hoyer who lead the team to a win. Game 1 W 35-14 (Brady played entire game), Game 2 L 38-12 (Brady played entire game). Game 3 W 41-13 (Brady was pulled and Hoyer played) and Game 4 W 24-13 (Hoyer started and played the entire game). I could see Brady being pulled in the first 3 games due to winning by blowout and losing by blowout which should have kept him fresh. Not sure how I follow the fatigue issue. I have David Johnson RB A0 (Listed as "Q"), I have D. Pitta A0, Fiedorowicz B0, Antonio Brown A0 and Doug Baldwin A0. Will they be benched by HAL? I thought the A/B0 would be beneficial. Brady is listed as a C1. But in blowout situations, players should be removed by HAL to prevent fatigue and injuries just as we would if we had player control. Just my 2 cents.

mr_herzog

PostMon Sep 25, 2017 1:33 pm

I am curious how the game handles the situation in which a team has say 3 HBs rated F11.

Someoe has to be able to play. Does the HB who plays have his running strength diminished?

If not, why bother paying up for supposedly low injury risk players?

It would have been much simpler and more fair to just designate the number of games each player is allowed to play. In order to have a legal roster, each position would have to add up to at least 16.

patrickbateman2

PostSat Oct 14, 2017 11:18 am

Its a SIM and in its infancy. Just deal with he results and move on, get a better backup. Every team is dealing with the same issue.

SGTD

PostMon Oct 16, 2017 7:22 am

They had this game out some time back when you had to draft all your players and you played a quarter a night. They have had plenty of years to get the glitches taken care from back then to current. I have two good QB's but you never know which one HAL will start. I will stick to baseball, at least I know HAL will try to steal home from second base :lol:

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365