An email to Strat

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

cardinalsfan

Re: An email to Strat

PostThu Oct 05, 2017 3:01 am

I feel like I have more control over my Fantasy Football team. ;)

Radagast Brown

PostMon Oct 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Time is up. Where are the fixes? Where is the communication? SOM, I love you but you have failed miserably! You have earned a F- for this football game... This is a very poor effort and a total embarrassment!

Radagast Brown

PostMon Oct 09, 2017 1:25 pm

If they were at least communicating with us, and saying, "We are working to fix the problems", that would be enough. But they aren't doing ANYTHING, as far as I can tell. This is bad. :(

Eddie E

PostTue Oct 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Still no response from Strat. I am disappointed that I didnt even get a thanks for your email, we are satisfied with what we have. Unfortunately, I got an email from Strat advertising their football365 game so I am afraid that they will end up frustrating all of their possible football customers so that even if it gets fixed eventually there wont be anyone to play the game.

lferenti123

PostTue Oct 10, 2017 8:43 pm

Eddie E wrote:Still no response from Strat. I am disappointed that I didnt even get a thanks for your email, we are satisfied with what we have. Unfortunately, I got an email from Strat advertising their football365 game so I am afraid that they will end up frustrating all of their possible football customers so that even if it gets fixed eventually there wont be anyone to play the game.

That is really disappointing to hear. It’s painfully obvious that Strat doesn’t care enough to have the decency to communicate with their customers.
For some reason I keep getting tempted to use my last remaining football credit. But I continue to resist the urge because it’s my only way to protest Strats lack of customer service. Hopefully if enough other players stop joining new leagues Strat will be forced to listen to our concerns.
I want nothing more than for Football 365 to become more popular than Baseball 365. The fan base and potential is definitely there. I am dumbfounded by Strats unwillingness to at least communicate with those that have reached out to them. It’s difficult to continue supporting a company that ignores its customers and is completely out of touch with their players wants/expectations.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365