Let's make this a petition-please add your post if U agree

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

JIMSANTORA

Re: Let's make this a petition-please add your post if U agr

PostThu Oct 19, 2017 9:59 am

I remember the SN version of the game. Didn’t we get to make changes per quarter? My leagues first season starts Monday.

KEVINEHLE

PostThu Oct 19, 2017 10:09 am

JIMSANTORA wrote:I remember the SN version of the game. Didn’t we get to make changes per quarter? My leagues first season starts Monday.

Yes, this has been discussed. SOM sent a note to one of our online buddies saying that they had no interest in creating a Quarter per night or even a Half per night game engine. Heaven forbid they should make it to where we can make tweak strategy and personnel during the game. Frustrating.

danny14mullen

PostTue Oct 24, 2017 6:18 am

Couldn't agree more! The more challenging and hands on for player the better. Been waiting some time for football and can't wait to see a much more expansive pool of players/defences. Would like to say a big thank you to Stratomatic for bringing it to us in the first place. Dan M

TIMOTHYFOSTER

PostTue Oct 24, 2017 6:39 am

Danny:
I'm your guy - whatever you need to buy in the future, give me a call first. I'm sure that I can provide whatever good or service you need for a price that you'll be happy paying. Its all about value, you know what I mean?
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365