Should this game have been released?

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

mr_herzog

Re: Should this game have been released?

PostTue Sep 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Thanks for posting this, Marc!

On a quick look at the usage:

Winston is an A0, and he missed four games. Rodgers missed one. Most durable qbs did not miss time.

In looking at Winston's team, it used some kind of pass-happy offense. Only 72 rushes all season.

Went through one team's entire schedule. The number of plays per game was in every case within realistic bounds. And, in fact, season play totals were acceptable. The Borgs averaged 54 plays per game.

All this, though, appears to have really broken down when the real leagues started.
Last edited by mr_herzog on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr_herzog

PostTue Sep 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Upon further review, in order for a quarterback to play every (or nearly every) game, the offense had to use a balanced attack.
Last edited by mr_herzog on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ROBERTLATORRE

PostWed Sep 20, 2017 12:23 am

Just to emphasize a point.

THE PC FOOTBALL GAME ENGINE WORKS REALLY WELL!!!!!!

Can't figure out why the engine doesn't translate to the online game.

yankeefan1222

PostWed Sep 20, 2017 1:50 pm

I was really excited for the release of this game. But it is way to basic! There is really no strategy involved and way too many glitches. I have no idea way this product was released in this format. I had high hopes, because Strat-O-Matic to me is the very best in Sport strategy gaming and they normally give a lot of thought to their products. Not this one! I am very disappointed.

mr_herzog

PostWed Sep 20, 2017 4:23 pm

yankeefan1222 wrote:I was really excited for the release of this game. But it is way to basic! There is really no strategy involved and way too many glitches. I have no idea way this product was released in this format. I had high hopes, because Strat-O-Matic to me is the very best in Sport strategy gaming and they normally give a lot of thought to their products. Not this one! I am very disappointed.

What strategy are you trying to put into effect that can't be implemented with the current controls?

Thanks.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365