I see that all games are now on indefinite hold...

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

gbrookes

I see that all games are now on indefinite hold...

PostMon Sep 18, 2017 5:40 pm

I see that all games are now on indefinite hold... this is on the pink banner on the team screen/front office.

Hopefully they will take this time to at least consider some of the things we've been emailing them with. Even if they can't make all the changes we are asking for right away, it would be good if they put out some kind of messaging that they are aware of our requests, and are considering them for possible future changes.

I know we'd like to see all of the changes right away, but if they would provide some message back to us - especially since we are generally the veteran online strat gamers - that they have the received the messages and are considering them - that would be good to hear. I.e. do they have a game plan for responding to our requests, in a thoughtful, customer-friendly way?

I really hope that they get this online football going in something like the direction we are asking for.... this online football game has tremendous potential, in my mind.

I'm cc'ing this by email to strat.

geekor

Re: I see that all games are now on indefinite hold...

PostMon Sep 18, 2017 6:10 pm

I've just given up.... you don't understand how excited I was for SOM football to be brought back. I really would have given up most baseball if it was good. I guess the fall was harder the higher up you get for something. Burned twice now on this product, I really don't feel like giving it another chance at this moment.

mr_herzog

Re: I see that all games are now on indefinite hold...

PostMon Sep 18, 2017 8:45 pm

IMHO limiting player usage is a good idea.

It should have been done in a much simpler way.

Seems like SOM could simply designate how many games each player is eligible to start.

In order to have a legal roster, each position must add up to at least 16 games.

Limiting actual touches seems unfair, since the owners do not have that level of control over the game action.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365