Playing like it's 2003

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Eddie E

Re: Playing like it's 2003

PostMon Sep 18, 2017 7:10 am

I played the old TSN game and although I loved it, it was very frustrating. The old game was different in a number of ways so I expect this is a new attempt with a different product.

geekor

PostMon Sep 18, 2017 5:38 pm

ATTN: ALL FOOTBALL 365 LEAGUES

We are placing all games in all Football 365 leagues on indefinite hold, until we can address several important issues that have come up with our nightly processing and with game results. We are aggressively making fixes to rectify, stabilize, and optimize our game engine with the urgent goal of resuming your games as soon as possible. This applies to both leagues that began their season last Monday, and leagues that were set to start tonight (Monday night).

We will keep you as updated as we can - sorry for the delay, and thank you sincerely for your patience!

Well, at least they are fixing it....

I think I will still ask for a refund though, they can take my teams away. Not worth putting money into something broken from the start.

KEVINEHLE

PostMon Sep 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Eddie E wrote:I played the old TSN game and although I loved it, it was very frustrating. The old game was different in a number of ways so I expect this is a new attempt with a different product.

I liked the old game as it didn't play a whole game in one night. I can't remember if they played a quarter or a half per night. This allowed us to make adjustments to personnel/strategy during the game. The season lasted longer....but so what. It was more fun. Hate to say it...even with it's flaws, it was more enjoyable than this game (even though this game has more potential and much better interface).
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365