Question/Reply about playing one half per night

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

djmacb

Question/Reply about playing one half per night

PostMon Sep 11, 2017 9:43 pm

I emailed Strat-o-Matic yesterday and got the following reply from them about playing one half per night. This is very disappointing, but I do give them credit for responding promptly. The way I figure it, we have exactly 3 offensive and 4 defensive strategies to set per game. I can't believe that this will retain people's interests for more than a few cursory leagues.

Hi David,

We appreciate your suggestions! As you mention, in the past we did have a game that ran at less than a full game per day to allow strategy changes. However when creating Football 365 we specifically wanted to make the game easier to play and that includes a full game each night. Again, we do appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy the game!

Sincerely,
Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365
http://365.strat-o-matic.com

I am excited that you have released your Football365 All Time Greats game. However, I am a bit disappointed – like some others – about the relatively few strategy settings available. It seems to me that one easy way to increase the strategy in the game would be to play the games over two nights with one half being played on each night. This would allow coaches to modify their strategy at half time based upon the results of the first half. I understand that this is how the game was originally implemented several years ago. I hope that you will consider incorporating this improvement.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365