The cost to play was not well thought out. $$$

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

gbrookes

Re: The cost to play was not well thought out. $$$

PostTue Sep 19, 2017 10:58 am

KEVINEHLE wrote:
Chris Franco wrote:They responded to me...

"Hi Chris,

We appreciate your feedback on the game! In the past we did have a game that ran at less than a full game per day to allow strategy changes. However when creating Football 365 we specifically wanted to make a game that is easier to play and that includes a full game each night. We certainly understand that some people want more strategy options and a slower pace to the season but that is not something we can do at this time.

Sincerely,
Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365"

Major bummer.
:(

I take issue with their comments "we wanted to make a game that is easier to play and that includes a full game each night". That is such pure nonsense, it boggles the mind. I can't believe they would put that in writing. The only ones who want it easier....is SOM!!!! The programming folks apparently just mailed it in and said, meh, this is good enough. Who cares what the users want!!!!!

And all strat gamers said "Amen".

LANCEBOUSLEY

Re: The cost to play was not well thought out. $$$

PostTue Sep 19, 2017 11:14 am

After 15 years of playing SOM online, baseball is getting rather boring to me. We haven't seen any improvements or real upgrades in recent years. They haven't addressed a number of concerns that have been brought up for that platform so why would they address our concerns and wants for football.

I was quite excited about playing football on line. Never played Strat football in my youth, hockey and baseball mostly, so was hoping this would give me something new to work with. The half a night seems to be very important. The nightly management of the team is ok to me but...... being able to make adjustments mid game would be great as well. Not to mention being able to pick formations for certain situations would be good to...

Have always been willing to give Strat the benefit of the doubt but if they don't make games more playable/interesting I will have to consider where I spend my money, especially as I slide into less income in retirement!
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365