Riddle me this Batman!

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

nomadbrad

Riddle me this Batman!

PostThu Sep 07, 2017 7:55 pm

I understand SOM not giving away FREE or complimentary football credits to try out the new product.......but comon' really?........I can't use one of my Baseball credits to try out the game? No one time conversion to transfer one measley baseball credit????? REALLY??????

mighty moose

Re: Riddle me this Batman!

PostFri Sep 08, 2017 2:23 pm

That wouldn't really work since the ATF game is so much cheaper due to a shorter season experience. I would only consider it if they transfer a Baseball credit for TWO ATF credits. And BTW, there is a 5-game DEMO version. I have a team created for that right now.

cardinalsfan

Re: Riddle me this Batman!

PostSat Sep 09, 2017 4:43 pm

I thought any of the baseball credits were more expensive than the current football ones. If I agree that we should be able to use baseball credits to try it out, but my guess is that it's not going to happen. They are going to want some money to flood in at the launch, and it will also help make the game more viable for them to keep improving if they are seeing a specific income for the football. At least they are offering a 2 for 1 deal for the first team you buy, that's helpful.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365