Stats, cumulative recap, score by quarters

All Football 365 talk goes here!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Michael Kiczula

Stats, cumulative recap, score by quarters

PostTue Apr 14, 2020 11:48 am

Why don't we have team stats like Baseball 365?
It would be nice to have team stats in a table so that owner/coaches could see how their teams are performing relative to the other teams in the league.
Also, a cumulative recap of team performance with a cumulative score by quarters would be nice.
The recap would consist of a teams total score by quarters, and the total scored against them by quarters,
and team and opponents summary performance. (basically the boxscore portion without individual player breakdowns).
At the very least, it would be nice if you would retain stats for players that are no longer with the team in the summary line by position. As it stands now, if a player is dropped, his stats disappear, making it difficult to determine the opposing coaches tendencies.

DAVIDLAUDE

Re: Stats, cumulative recap, score by quarters

PostTue Apr 14, 2020 9:40 pm

I 2nd that. Also I would like is going to be injured for a game let me know before the game starts. It would give me the opportunity set my strategy for the game. Don't give me this "Q" stuff and sometimes the player plays and sometimes not. Enfact I think there are too many injuries to key players. Jim Brown and Walter Payton between them missed one game in their careers yet they miss games in SOM...come on.

carl2e

PostThu Oct 15, 2020 5:29 pm

Michael Kiczula wrote:Why don't we have team stats like Baseball 365?
It would be nice to have team stats in a table so that owner/coaches could see how their teams are performing relative to the other teams in the league.
Also, a cumulative recap of team performance with a cumulative score by quarters would be nice.
The recap would consist of a teams total score by quarters, and the total scored against them by quarters,
and team and opponents summary performance. (basically the boxscore portion without individual player breakdowns).
At the very least, it would be nice if you would retain stats for players that are no longer with the team in the summary line by position. As it stands now, if a player is dropped, his stats disappear, making it difficult to determine the opposing coaches tendencies.

Agreed! In fact, I spent quite some time looking for the team stats, thinking they HAD to be here somewhere!
I also agree with the second post about Q players not playing. I was unpleasantly surprised to see my starting quarterback not play a single down because he was "Questionable".

Docklsd

Join ATF DRAFT TODAY

PostSat Mar 27, 2021 5:17 pm

We need 5 for ATF League Red Grange's Nuts...first come/first serve!
http://365.strat-o-matic.com/member/acceptinvite/XMBLN

Palmer30

PostTue Sep 14, 2021 3:06 am

Thank you for posting that it could be just the thing to give inspiration to someone who needs it! Keep up the great work!

Walgreenslistens

Radagast Brown

PostWed Dec 01, 2021 6:40 pm

They really need a bunch of improvements. And they need to get rid of the over usage limits. It wouldn't be that hard to fix. The home computer game has all of those options and more. So does the online baseball game. They aren't putting much effort into the football because it's just a tiny percentage of their business.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Football 365