*SP ? for Andy

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderator: BC15NY

• Author

scorehouse

*SP ? for Andy

PostThu Jul 29, 2021 11:29 am

I thought *SP was applied to SP's with over 200 ips. I realize there were SP's who pitched at the *SP level but injuries limited their IP's so the *SP designation is removed. Pedro has 2 cards with over the 200 IP's but no *SP designation. Why? does Strat ever consider applying the *SP to such cards and raising the salary? has Strat considered other Gameplay Options? a box for slow runners to never try to advance, don't steal 3rd or home, etc. RP options will take a whole forum. back to Pedro, his 98 card definitely meets the *SP parameters. 98 Card view is available in the 90's Mystery set. what's your estimated salary for ATG inclusion? thanks

andycummings65

Re: *SP ? for Andy

PostThu Jul 29, 2021 2:11 pm

scorehouse wrote:I thought *SP was applied to SP's with over 200 ips. I realize there were SP's who pitched at the *SP level but injuries limited their IP's so the *SP designation is removed. Pedro has 2 cards with over the 200 IP's but no *SP designation. Why? does Strat ever consider applying the *SP to such cards and raising the salary? has Strat considered other Gameplay Options? a box for slow runners to never try to advance, don't steal 3rd or home, etc. RP options will take a whole forum. back to Pedro, his 98 card definitely meets the *SP parameters. 98 Card view is available in the 90's Mystery set. what's your estimated salary for ATG inclusion? thanks

I do not know the answer for sure. When I’ve asked, I’ve been told there is no sure-fire formula I can use with IP and Games Started to give a 100% answer.

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions