Hey Boomers, You are fired!

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderator: BC15NY

• Author

ratioman2

Re: Hey Boomers, You are fired!

PostThu Apr 23, 2020 10:55 am

The thing is, those cards were never not voted in. When McCutcheon was nominated he was voted in. No other McCutcheon card has been nominated. I don't think Brantley has ever been nominated.

PATRICKCASSIDY

PostMon Apr 27, 2020 6:27 pm

not to go off on a tangent (or two) but those super relievers did not play when the Baby Boomers (presuming that is what the term 'boomer' is referring to, but maybe it is something even less enlightened than that), there were some, but not one per team every year, and I am not that crazy about the 4 day reast 6 inning SP either. o the homerun derby power numbers on a high percentage of the players, realism it may be, but BASEball it is not, HomeRun derby it is.

as to the 'dawn of baseball ' players, maybe there are relatively a lot in the set and maybe the stats are a little shaky, but I am in favor of more Negro League players too - I think that was the coolest thing to happen to the ATG player set, I love all those guys, but I think some of their stats are a bit shaky as to completeness and utter accuracy from the lack of real official records relative to players since, say, the '60s too

Nessiogs

PostSun Jul 05, 2020 6:12 am

Just wait till normal everything and wait for result
Previous

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions