on to ATG9?

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderator: BC15NY

• Author

BC15NY

Re: on to ATG9?

PostSat May 02, 2020 11:45 am

andycummings65 wrote:
lexomatic wrote:I'm not seeing any point at the moment either. Again no new Jays. I'm assuming some of the expansion teams still can't field a proper team.

I count 13 new Jays.

And they added a bunch of new cards across the 4 most recent expansion teams. They now all have over 50 cards to choose from.

PATRICKCASSIDY

PostSat May 02, 2020 3:56 pm

Steve F. maybe,

I just tried to make a team (created a new draft list) and didn't care for it much
as I say, to each his own, but having favorite players inflated out of price range at $80m is a big negative for me, just my opinion, but that is my opinion. a lot of the fun of the game is enjoying seeing the names of guys you like next to the good stats and key plays. at least for me, so not being able to afford them is a letdown - it seems to me that I asked for Pinson's .343 season a few times before we got it and now that it has been up-priced, I can't build anything like the same teams - the cheap Chief Wilson was a staple too and now he isn't going to tuck into the end of the draft list anymore either.

just venting.

I am still going to wait for the league with my most recent atg8 team to fill, after that, not that it does or should matter to anyone at least a 50% chance that I will just playout my remaining credits solotaire in multi-team leagues against myself, after that, I may just book, I am playing for my enjoyment and when it isn't fun, I am just pouring money into strat's drain

but playing out my remaining credits 24 at a time will give me something to do in quarantine

I played for a long time without Banks or Santo cards or the top Billy Williams cards and still don't have a decent Rick Monday card, but having cards I liked priced-out-of-range is a downer, no other way or me to say it.

2cityfan

PostThu May 14, 2020 2:31 pm

WHite Sox exp still need some right handed starting pitching and a few infielder scrubs... Craig Grebek anyone? If Ray Durham goes down, the only option is iron glove Jorge Orta... I pushed for Alex Fernandez, Tom Bradley or Esteban Loiza.. atgv9 still makes leagues that use the 30 exp era rosters much more viable

BC15NY

PostThu May 14, 2020 6:50 pm

2cityfan wrote:WHite Sox exp still need some right handed starting pitching and a few infielder scrubs... Craig Grebek anyone? If Ray Durham goes down, the only option is iron glove Jorge Orta... I pushed for Alex Fernandez, Tom Bradley or Esteban Loiza.. atgv9 still makes leagues that use the 30 exp era rosters much more viable

The Exp-era White Sox will be part of the focus for the '21 franchise add (not having one in '20 with the hundreds of new cards just added with ATG9). We did get two of them last year though (D-Backs/Marlins).

The White Sox and Twins are the worst represented Exp-era teams, other than the 4 newest franchises.

Here's the bottom 10 in Exp-era card count as of ATG9.

COL 51 cards
FLA 51 cards
TB 53 cards
ARI 54 cards
CHW 54 cards
MIN 58 cards

CLE 69 cards
SF 70 cards
PHI 76 cards
SD 78 cards
Previous

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions