Write In Campaign to SOM - add 19.3 and 19.4 player cards

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderators: Rosie2167, BC15NY

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

RiggoDrill

  • Posts: 462
  • Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:34 am

Write In Campaign to SOM - add 19.3 and 19.4 player cards

PostSat Nov 02, 2019 5:38 pm

Fellas,

19.3 player card additions were voted on/approved 6 months ago. Apparently, SOM is promising them any day now.

19.4 player card additions were voted on/approved 2 1/2 months ago. With holidays coming up, will SOM get around to delivering those before end of year? ...hmmm

I suggest that SOM finish pricing ALL of the 19.3 & 19.4 cards and add them together ASAP. I request that all SOMers send an email to SOM 365 support requesting all 19.3 & 19.4 cards get added to set at the same time - ASAP - to email address below:

365support@strat-o-matic.com
Offline

BC15NY

  • Posts: 590
  • Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:43 am

Re: Write In Campaign to SOM - add 19.3 and 19.4 player card

PostSat Nov 02, 2019 6:03 pm

RiggoDrill wrote:Fellas,

19.3 player card additions were voted on/approved 6 months ago. Apparently, SOM is promising them any day now.

19.4 player card additions were voted on/approved 2 1/2 months ago. With holidays coming up, will SOM get around to delivering those before end of year? ...hmmm

I suggest that SOM finish pricing ALL of the 19.3 & 19.4 cards and add them together ASAP. I request that all SOMers send an email to SOM 365 support requesting all 19.3 & 19.4 cards get added to set at the same time - ASAP - to email address below:

365support@strat-o-matic.com


I'd prefer not to hold up the 19.3 cards any longer, by asking for the 19.4 cards to be added with them. 19.3 is a 75 card addition.

Thanks,
Bill
Offline

RiggoDrill

  • Posts: 462
  • Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:34 am

Re: Write In Campaign to SOM - add 19.3 and 19.4 player card

PostSat Nov 02, 2019 6:12 pm

BC15NY wrote:I'd prefer not to hold up the 19.3 cards any longer, by asking for the 19.4 cards to be added with them. 19.3 is a 75 card addition.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill, I respectfully disagree. This process is incredibly drawn out - for the good of the community, it needs to be expedited.
Offline

RiggoDrill

  • Posts: 462
  • Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:34 am

Re: Write In Campaign to SOM - add 19.3 and 19.4 player card

PostSat Nov 02, 2019 6:13 pm

If anyone wants to copy & paste my email, here's what I sent to SOM Support:


SUBJ: ATG - Request to add 19.3 and 19.4 new cards together

Hello,

Word on the boards is 19.3 player card additions (voted on 6 months ago) should be added any day now, however, 19.4 player card additions were voted on 2 1/2 months ago. With holidays coming up, I know everyone is going to be very, very busy.

My request is to combine the 19.3 and 19.4 new card adds, so that we get them together and have them available to play between now and end of year.

Thank you for the best online baseball game!

Mike
Offline

BC15NY

  • Posts: 590
  • Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:43 am

Re: Write In Campaign to SOM - add 19.3 and 19.4 player card

PostSat Nov 02, 2019 6:26 pm

RiggoDrill wrote:
BC15NY wrote:I'd prefer not to hold up the 19.3 cards any longer, by asking for the 19.4 cards to be added with them. 19.3 is a 75 card addition.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill, I respectfully disagree. This process is incredibly drawn out - for the good of the community, it needs to be expedited.


What's the point of waiting even longer for the 75 cards from 19.3?

When they are ready to drop they should be.

The 19.4 cards aren't due until December.
Offline

scorehouse

  • Posts: 853
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Re: Write In Campaign to SOM - add 19.3 and 19.4 player card

PostSun Nov 03, 2019 11:52 am

i emailed them!
Offline

BC15NY

  • Posts: 590
  • Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:43 am

Re: Write In Campaign to SOM - add 19.3 and 19.4 player card

PostSun Nov 03, 2019 3:58 pm

RiggoDrill wrote:If anyone wants to copy & paste my email, here's what I sent to SOM Support:


SUBJ: ATG - Request to add 19.3 and 19.4 new cards together

Hello,

Word on the boards is 19.3 player card additions (voted on 6 months ago) should be added any day now, however, 19.4 player card additions were voted on 2 1/2 months ago. With holidays coming up, I know everyone is going to be very, very busy.

My request is to combine the 19.3 and 19.4 new card adds, so that we get them together and have them available to play between now and end of year.

Thank you for the best online baseball game!

Mike


The request above clearly asks for 19.3 to be combined with 19.4, so we get them together. The ONLY way that happens is if the 19.3 cards are delayed even further, waiting for 19.4 to be priced. Is that really what we want?

I'm all for a request such as - "Since the 19.3 card add is over a month late and yet to be delivered, how about expediting the 19.4 cards, so we get those early? (Before the Holidays).
Online

visick

  • Posts: 4543
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:25 pm
  • Location: Huntington Beach via NYC

Re: Write In Campaign to SOM - add 19.3 and 19.4 player card

PostMon Nov 04, 2019 3:13 pm

I don't like the idea of combining the adds only because I highly doubt they have even started with 19.4.

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests