Any update Rosie????

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderator: BC15NY

• Author

drfreeze49

Any update Rosie????

PostSat Nov 03, 2018 3:50 pm

New card status.... any Garcia contacts or do u have a new contact... please keep us up to date not like Strat

Rosie2167

Re: Any update Rosie????

PostMon Nov 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Hey drfreeze - Yes seems that the launch of the new site was taking all their attention/resources. Just heard from John late last week and they are now focusing on all the outstanding cards. End of Nov would be my guestimation.

drfreeze49

PostMon Nov 05, 2018 11:39 pm

sounds like another con...still don't understand why garcia has been mia

drfreeze49

PostMon Nov 05, 2018 11:40 pm

sounds like another con...still don't understand why garcia has been mia or why u continue to cover for him...unless ur really a strat employee

george barnard

PostTue Nov 06, 2018 6:51 am

Vinnie, man, calm down a bit. Rosie is not a shill for SOM (if I remember correctly he lives on the west coast)...I know for a fact that he gets as upset as we all do when the SOM "team" (sic) jerks us around. We would all love for the cards to drop in the days that follow our votes (after all they are already coded), but for whatever reason, they don't, and I'm not sure that it is Rosie's place to make our wrath known. That should be done by bombarding the contact email from all of us. We may disagree with Rosie's handling of the votes (not me, but I know that some do), but I think that his is, in the end, a particularly ungrateful task.

STEVE F

PostTue Nov 06, 2018 9:39 am

george barnard wrote:Vinnie, man, calm down a bit. Rosie is not a shill for SOM (if I remember correctly he lives on the west coast)...I know for a fact that he gets as upset as we all do when the SOM "team" (sic) jerks us around. We would all love for the cards to drop in the days that follow our votes (after all they are already coded), but for whatever reason, they don't, and I'm not sure that it is Rosie's place to make our wrath known. That should be done by bombarding the contact email from all of us. We may disagree with Rosie's handling of the votes (not me, but I know that some do), but I think that his is, in the end, a particularly ungrateful task.

Agreed! Rosie is doing a service with no compensation, and doing a damn fine job of it!

Salty

PostTue Nov 06, 2018 3:39 pm

I don't think rosie is secretly a strat employee.

The real job is getting the cards we vote on in the set-- thats whats really the difficult part.

How we vote on what cards is just a control mechanism that some folks like and some don't.
I don't particularly like it as it tends to cater to stuff I mostly don't play- but whatever.

Having said that where I see that Vinnie has a point is that this process is just as frustrating for the community as is the rest of the stuff they don't respond to and would be the antithesis of the stated goal of getting said community involved.

Hes frustrated-- whenever I start to care I get frustrated too.

drfreeze49

PostTue Nov 06, 2018 3:56 pm

amen Salty...of course I do live in Maui...so I can relax ha ha

BC15NY

PostTue Nov 06, 2018 4:49 pm

STEVE F wrote:
george barnard wrote:Vinnie, man, calm down a bit. Rosie is not a shill for SOM (if I remember correctly he lives on the west coast)...I know for a fact that he gets as upset as we all do when the SOM "team" (sic) jerks us around. We would all love for the cards to drop in the days that follow our votes (after all they are already coded), but for whatever reason, they don't, and I'm not sure that it is Rosie's place to make our wrath known. That should be done by bombarding the contact email from all of us. We may disagree with Rosie's handling of the votes (not me, but I know that some do), but I think that his is, in the end, a particularly ungrateful task.

Agreed! Rosie is doing a service with no compensation, and doing a damn fine job of it!

I agree wholeheartedly! While Strat usually runs behind, we did get new cards added in Jan, May and July of this year, with more to follow.

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions