ETA on new players again

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderator: BC15NY

• Author

The Last Druid

Re: ETA on new players again

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Okay, so we are now two months late getting the new cards. And not a peep out of blog boy - the consummate corporate cheerleader - about the delay. Do this guy and the company he cheerleads for, have even a semblance of honor, the fainest twinge of a atrophied conscience that might lead them to question the utter amorality of their behavior? Clearly Garcia's word means absolutely nothing and equally clearly they don't care a whit about their customers except for whatever revenue they can pick our pockets for. The image that comes to mind, is the Saturday morning cartoon character -- Top Cat - from my long ago childhood. Do they really expect me to shell out money for their shoddy products with their advertising spam that regularly pollutes my e-mail account? Do they think that the customers they have long neglected - us - the suckers who play ATG, are going to forget our constant maltreatment at their hands and jump on the Baseball Daily bandwagon? I used my last credit to join a 200M league today and even then, when I tried to create an ATG team I found that the default is to create a Baseball Daily team! It will be a cold day in hell before that ever happens.

Salty

PostThu Apr 19, 2018 2:36 pm

you mean 2 months plus the month from January when it was actually SUPPOSED to happen.

don't see how anyone can trust anything they say- am sure its not personal but clearly atg is not anywhere near the priority list which are the Daily products- guess they plan to launch basketball and football as well, followed by the 20XX series-- and then maybe ATG is next, again, Maybe.

If you see that changing ever please say something, because I dont.

visick

PostWed Apr 25, 2018 5:22 pm

OK
The paint is dry.
The grass has grown.
And Al Gore just told me, hell has frozen over.

Any update on the cards?

Rosie2167

PostWed Apr 25, 2018 7:00 pm

visick wrote:OK
The paint is dry.
The grass has grown.
And Al Gore just told me, hell has frozen over.

Any update on the cards?

unfortunately not

AndyP92072

PostSun May 06, 2018 2:23 pm

New cards are now in play..including the 5 that would have led 18.2 (Parrish, Righetti, et al)..
Previous

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions