Rays additions

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderator: BC15NY

• Author

Rosie2167

Re: Rays additions

PostSat Nov 04, 2017 2:18 pm

STEVE F wrote:I think Strat should just add these under represented franchises, rather than us having to waste 25 votes on a bunch of uninspiring cards.

Weren't you one of the guys clamoring for low end cards and advocating that one of the only ways to get them was through the team adds?

STEVE F

PostSat Nov 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Rosie2167 wrote:
STEVE F wrote:I think Strat should just add these under represented franchises, rather than us having to waste 25 votes on a bunch of uninspiring cards.

Weren't you one of the guys clamoring for low end cards and advocating that one of the only ways to get them was through the team adds?

Absolutely. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I am happy with this ad, but I feel that Strat should have acted independently to fix the Rays Rockies D-backs and so on a long time ago, without leaving it to us to have to fix these glaring omissions.

Rosie2167

PostSat Nov 04, 2017 3:01 pm

STEVE F wrote:
Rosie2167 wrote:

Absolutely. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I am happy with this ad, but I feel that Strat should have acted independently to fix the Rays Rockies D-backs and so on a long time ago, without leaving it to us to have to fix these glaring omissions.

Ah - ok makes sense. Sure that would be ideal. Personally I too would rather be adding historically significant WS teams rather than filling these recent franchise gaps. But that said I enjoy impacting the set, and putting the Rays on the SOM map is a nice achievement.
Previous

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions