ATG Card Poll 1 of 2

Discussion for new cards to add; moderated by Rosie2167

Moderator: BC15NY

Should this ATG card add be predominately focused on players with zero cards in the ATG set?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:40 pm

YES, let's target mostly players that aren't represented
33%
NO, best cards missing regardless of the number of cards those players have
11%
NO, but definitely focus on players with less than 3 cards
52%
I don't care either way
4%

Total votes : 27

• Author

Rosie2167

ATG Card Poll 1 of 2

PostWed Jul 06, 2016 9:40 pm

This is poll 1 of 2 to help identify where we as a community should focus the nominations for this upcoming ATG Card add.
Last edited by Rosie2167 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bontomn

Re: ATG Card Poll 1 of 2

PostWed Jul 06, 2016 10:21 pm

I can't truthfully answer the question the way it's phrased. It's important to add cards of unrepresented players, but to me it's equally important to help the seldom-ever-chosen franchises by upgrading players who now have only seriously unworthy cards, usually only one. I think it would be wasted effort to have Strat add extra seasons for players who already have three or more cards.

Rosie2167

PostWed Jul 06, 2016 10:29 pm

bontomn wrote:I can't truthfully answer the question the way it's phrased. It's important to add cards of unrepresented players, but to me it's equally important to help the seldom-ever-chosen franchises by upgrading players who now have only seriously unworthy cards, usually only one. I think it would be wasted effort to have Strat add extra seasons for players who already have three or more cards.

Added another option, hopefully that addresses the concern.

tks
Rosie

The Last Druid

PostWed Jul 06, 2016 10:47 pm

Don't like this poll. Most have multiple priorities I suspect. I want both players who are not in the set and players with cards that don't reflect anything close to their best years and players that will meet franchise needs. I also want some guys with great seasons like Bonds' .370 year. With 50 cards we can have a bit of everything. We already have a format for the cards, eras and teams. Why complicate it, particularly by setting up false dichotomies as in the way this poll is worded.

Salty

PostWed Jul 06, 2016 11:55 pm

The Last Druid wrote:Don't like this poll. Most have multiple priorities I suspect. I want both players who are not in the set and players with cards that don't reflect anything close to their best years and players that will meet franchise needs. I also want some guys with great seasons like Bonds' .370 year. With 50 cards we can have a bit of everything. We already have a format for the cards, eras and teams. Why complicate it, particularly by setting up false dichotomies as in the way this poll is worded.

yup

Return to --- ATG Card Discussions