Tournament Finals

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

chris.sied@yahoo.com

Re: Tournament Finals

PostSun Sep 04, 2022 12:47 pm

ScumbyJr wrote:
klx22 wrote:imo there should be a 3-5 round player draft before the autodraft in the final's league next year and beyond.

Agree. The autodraft is not set up for Daily Baseball.

I'm not arguing but I am curious as to why you say that. Is it because there are too many players going after the same cards or because the replacements by price are nowhere near the missed card in value? I can see both of those things as problems.

I can only imagine a 2 or 3 day live draft on the boards watching your first round pitcher get shelled for a few homeruns and knowing that his new card is not going to be first round worthy anymore.

ScumbyJr

Re: Tournament Finals

PostSun Sep 04, 2022 1:00 pm

chris.sied@yahoo.com wrote:
ScumbyJr wrote:
klx22 wrote:imo there should be a 3-5 round player draft before the autodraft in the final's league next year and beyond.

Agree. The autodraft is not set up for Daily Baseball.

I'm not arguing but I am curious as to why you say that. Is it because there are too many players going after the same cards or because the replacements by price are nowhere near the missed card in value? I can see both of those things as problems.

I can only imagine a 2 or 3 day live draft on the boards watching your first round pitcher get shelled for a few homeruns and knowing that his new card is not going to be first round worthy anymore.

Because salary is used as the criteria for the replacement card which is mostly irrelevant in DAILY set. With the 20XX or ATG a comparable player is substituted in the auto draft. Doesn't bother me if the card changes after we draft.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily