Can anyone help with creating a Daily Data League?

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

robinson0524

Can anyone help with creating a Daily Data League?

PostMon May 30, 2022 4:21 pm

I recently purchased a brand new laptop, and I'm running Windows 11. I have successfully downloaded and can run the SOM Windows Game with no problems. The issue is that I have also recently purchased the 2022 Daily Data. I have the correct Auth Code, etc but when I go to create a Daily Data League, it just hangs and then the app crashes. I have email SOM Tech Support several times about the issue and they have not been able to resolve my issue. They just keep saying it must be a firewall issue. But I have followed all of their steps about firewalls, etc and the issue still happens. I have even done a complete delete and reinstall of the app and that doesn't work either. I cannot create a Daily Data League at all and I have spent $28 on the product! Has anyone else experienced this issue?

p.s. - i have been using Daily Data since about 2017 with no issues at all up until now.

dor0rewerb

Re: Can anyone help with creating a Daily Data League?

PostMon May 30, 2022 5:13 pm

I don't use Daily Data, but there seem to be recent patches available that might resolve your problem ...
https://www.strat-o-matic.com/patches/patches/

There is a note about Windows compatibility mode that suggests running the game in "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)" mode.

robinson0524

PostMon May 30, 2022 8:45 pm

thanks, I will try that!

robinson0524

PostMon May 30, 2022 9:38 pm

Unfortunately that didn't work. I still get an error and the app crashes when trying to create a Daily Data League. I am running Windows 11, so hopefully there is not a compatability issue with that version of Windows.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily