download daily into excel

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

davidjaredklein

download daily into excel

PostThu Jun 10, 2021 8:21 pm

Hi,

I'm new to daily but have played 365 a few times.

I like to download the player set to excel, and prep for draft in excel. I don't see the option to download the daily player set into excel. Is this just a mistake/over-site? Why would this not be available?

So without the download, does everyone just write down the players manually? I'm really bummed - i use the salaries to make a budget and tweak it until I'm happy with the guys I want.

any workarounds?

Knerrpool

Re: download daily into excel

PostThu Jul 22, 2021 9:32 am

I'm guessing they don't have a download option for the daily game because the stats change every day. If you have time on your hands, you can copy each individual page and paste into an excel spreadsheet. You'll probably have to do some formatting.

You mention salaries. Keep in mind that salaries in the daily game are not necessarily reflective of that player's current card. Sometimes there are just as many good cards for $2.0 or less than there are for $6.0 and above. So, having a budget is not really necessary, especially if you are playing in a default $100M league. For this very reason, I've often thought the default $ should be less than $80M, not more. I've often had teams where I had millions of dollars leftover at the end of the season.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily