Basic Question

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

RB44

Basic Question

PostWed Aug 21, 2019 8:33 am

I am new to the daily league and I was a bit confused about the cards. The prices do not make much sense . For example, Josh Hader appears to be the most expensive RP yet his card is terrible. How does the pricing work in this league? Any advice should I play this in the future?

ScumbyJr

Re: Basic Question

PostWed Aug 21, 2019 1:07 pm

RB44 wrote:I am new to the daily league and I was a bit confused about the cards. The prices do not make much sense . For example, Josh Hader appears to be the most expensive RP yet his card is terrible. How does the pricing work in this league? Any advice should I play this in the future?

The prices are set when the cards are released The cards change but the prices do not. Salary is not important except at the beginning with players expected to produce like Yelich.

RB44

PostWed Aug 21, 2019 1:39 pm

That explains it. I did not draft well......Thanks

jjii66

PostWed Aug 21, 2019 3:14 pm

Don't give up on your team! I think you can draft badly and still salvage your season, thanks to the fluid nature of the cards. It takes a little time and patience, but it's all about sifting through the free agents, looking for bargains. For every Josh Hader, there's a no-name guy like Jimmy Cordero... who's really good at the moment. And if Hader pitches extremely well for a few real-life games, his card could bounce back. That's part of the fun and part of the strategy-- do you keep him because you know he could be great, or do you replace him with a cheap guy you've never heard of?
In short, your team might look very different a week or two from now. Hang in there!

RB44

PostWed Aug 21, 2019 10:18 pm

Makes sense. Thanks

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily