Anybody out there?

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

Knerrpool

Anybody out there?

PostFri May 10, 2019 10:24 am

Auto league started over two days ago and I'm still the only one in it. I guess nobody at all is playing the daily game. I wonder why? I agree the cards sometimes seem to have no rhyme or reason but overall I like the game.

ggyuppie

Re: Anybody out there?

PostSun May 12, 2019 9:36 pm

It seems you’re right, Knerrpool. Very little activity on the board for the daily game either.

We’re in our second year with a fun franchise plus 26 daily game league and we have an opening for our upcoming Season B...let me know if you’re interested.

ScumbyJr

PostMon May 13, 2019 10:34 am

The issue with the Daily Game is loading a team early put you at a disadvantage draft wise.

visick

PostTue May 14, 2019 9:16 am

The issue with the Daily Game is loading a team early put you at a disadvantage draft wise.

Huh? Splain Lucy... :lol:

ScumbyJr

PostTue May 14, 2019 10:51 am

visick wrote:

The cards on your draft list change. By locking in early you miss out on the "hot cards" and your picks will have different cards than when you originally selected them.

visick

PostTue May 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Oh right... duh

ggyuppie

PostWed May 15, 2019 4:54 pm

ScumbyJr wrote:
visick wrote:

The cards on your draft list change. By locking in early you miss out on the "hot cards" and your picks will have different cards than when you originally selected them.

I assume your talking in the context of a standard public auto draft league, in which case I don’t get your point at all, since the system allows you to pull your team out and make whatever changes you want all the way until your league fills.

That doesn’t change the fact that it sucks if it takes a super-long time for your league to fill. I haven’t entered any public auto-draft leagues with any card set in a long time so I don’t know how that’s going, but I would guess daily leagues are taking at least several days to fill.

Mumford

PostWed May 15, 2019 9:55 pm

Yeah, so everyone else pulls their team out too. It appears there is lack of interest in the league. More likely they won't bother joining until the league is about to fill. So you get the standoff from The Good, The Bad and the Ugly. No one wants to join because they want to be the last,

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily