Daily SOM has gotten strange.....

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

johnmartinsain

Daily SOM has gotten strange.....

PostSun Apr 21, 2019 11:21 pm

I have a starting pitcher SP 4 - R 3....that keeps getting pulled early (inning 3 or 5) after giving up zero runs with almost no one allowed on base.

I have him designated with a Slow Hook and Fatigue Factor F6.

:?

Palmtana

Re: Daily SOM has gotten strange.....

PostMon Apr 22, 2019 2:01 am

Wade through this thread for your answer. In a nutshell, at the start of this years 20XX season, SOM gave a few P's (Strahm, T. Cole...) S4 ratings but withheld the ability of these P's to go beyond 4-5 innings, regardless of the F rating. Miscoding. A few weeks into the season this was fixed In the 20XX game so these guys no longer have a S rating. Now they are strictly RP's. I'm surprised they didn't make the change in the daily game also.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=645556&start=40

jjii66

PostMon Apr 22, 2019 1:51 pm

I've noticed in the past few days, some of those S4's are getting bumped up to S5 or S6, based on their real-life usage. I'd say be patient, and hope your guy gets his rating changed soon.

johnmartinsain

PostTue Apr 23, 2019 6:10 am

jjii66 wrote:I've noticed in the past few days, some of those S4's are getting bumped up to S5 or S6, based on their real-life usage. I'd say be patient, and hope your guy gets his rating changed soon.

Yes,...just noticed that this S4 was bumped up to a S6.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily