Fairly New Here, just trying to learn...

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

strzepeksc

Re: Fairly New Here, just trying to learn...

PostSat Feb 02, 2019 10:39 am

This is from the order page: cost is $30. Is this what I would order to be able to join a draft 2019 Baseball Daily Private or other leagues. And where can I find any discount codes that I could apply? Do I still need to buy the windows game too ?

2019 Baseball Daily

Quantity

$30.00 In Stock

Release Date February 11, 2019

Highlights
Play the 2019 Major League season as it happens!
A new card set every day!
Play stock teams or drafted teams with the Windows game
Will become available to download on March 28th- MLB Opening Day

Full Summary

The hottest innovation in sports simulation combines the honored tradition of Strat-O-Matic cards (in computer format) with the instant gratification of fantasy baseball

jjii66

PostSat Feb 02, 2019 11:38 am

Ah, now I see the problem! You're trying to order the windows daily game from the Strat website... that's a completely different animal. If that's the way you want to go, then disregard all info that you've gotten here (except ycbill's reply, where he mentioned that the two games are separate entities.) This forum is for the Strat 365 game, so I doubt you can get the info you need here. I've personally never played the windows daily game.

On the other hand, if you decide you want to play the 365 daily game, then all info is still valid. Just follow the first link I sent, and you'll be on your way! (If you already created your Strat account, I believe that will work for the 365 game as well.)

Radagast Brown

PostThu Apr 04, 2019 4:50 pm

You are looking at the price for the Daily Game for your home computer.

The price to play one season of the Daily Game on line is 19.99... It IS confusing, do the research, keep asking questions!
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily