2018 Daily Game 2 1/2 Franchises League - FILLED

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

dutchfarley

Re: 2018 Daily Game 2 1/2 Franchises League - THE WAIT IS OV

PostThu Apr 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Question on the shared team. So for this initial setup are we only to select the 4 players we initially picked or can we select other guys if we want ( not counting the 4 the other shared owner chose).?

My preference would be that you can only start with your 4 ( if you even wnat them) and then can;t get the others until 3 days have elapsed from season start and you are allowed to swap another player off your team ( per current rules). Otherwise a team may get an advantage ( albeit likely a small one ) just by creating their team first. But whatever you decide is good.

Making my team now.

Also I apologize I accidently used my standard team name ( Tempe Bandito) instead of calling my team the Atlanta Nationals. Once the league starts and I can change it I will do so.

ggyuppie

PostThu Apr 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Dutch,

Good question RE the shared team...the 4 guys you named are yours for the duration of the season, regardless of whether you include them on your auto draft list, regardless of whether you roster them during the season, just like players from your two exclusive franchises.

All other players from the shared franchise are up for grabs between you and the team you share that franchise with. If you want any of them, you should place them at the top of your auto draft list. Order of team loading doesn't matter in this context, only thing that matters is where on your auto draft list you place players you want. So there may be a little luck involved if you both want the same guy and both put him first on your auto draft list. So be it.

If, at any point, one of you cuts such a player, the other one can pick him up.

You can pull your team out, make adjustments to your list, change your team name, etc. if you like, any time before the 12th team loads!

dutchfarley

PostThu Apr 05, 2018 5:55 pm

ggyuppie wrote:Dutch,

Good question RE the shared team...the 4 guys you named are yours for the duration of the season, regardless of whether you include them on your auto draft list, regardless of whether you roster them during the season, just like players from your two exclusive franchises.

All other players from the shared franchise are up for grabs between you and the team you share that franchise with. If you want any of them, you should place them at the top of your auto draft list. Order of team loading doesn't matter in this context, only thing that matters is where on your auto draft list you place players you want. So there may be a little luck involved if you both want the same guy and both put him first on your auto draft list. So be it.

If, at any point, one of you cuts such a player, the other one can pick him up.

You can pull your team out, make adjustments to your list, change your team name, etc. if you like, any time before the 12th team loads!

Duh.. Yeah of course it doesn't matter when you loaded it just matters how you do your auto draft. Thanks.
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily