Pitcher injuries?

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

dgriff1701a

Pitcher injuries?

PostMon Aug 15, 2016 6:48 am

Has anyone else noticed that there doesn't seem to be any pitcher injuries? I'm in a couple of Daily 365 leagues with advanced injuries turned on. Both are past the midway mark of the season and I reviewed teams injury logs and there are no pitchers listed anywhere. Also when I watched replays on several occasions and saw pitchers with a 6 inj rating get a 6-7 and nothing happened. I understand that on a 1-6 there is no injury but that doesn't explain that there are no pitcher injuries logged anywhere. I sent an email to tech support about a week ago but got no response. I'm just curious if their adv inj system is actually working as proposed for pitchers.

ScumbyJr

Re: Pitcher injuries?

PostMon Aug 15, 2016 3:40 pm

dgriff1701a wrote:Has anyone else noticed that there doesn't seem to be any pitcher injuries? I'm in a couple of Daily 365 leagues with advanced injuries turned on. Both are past the midway mark of the season and I reviewed teams injury logs and there are no pitchers listed anywhere. Also when I watched replays on several occasions and saw pitchers with a 6 inj rating get a 6-7 and nothing happened. I understand that on a 1-6 there is no injury but that doesn't explain that there are no pitcher injuries logged anywhere. I sent an email to tech support about a week ago but got no response. I'm just curious if their adv inj system is actually working as proposed for pitchers.

Injuries in general seem to have dried up a lot. In the normal injury 2015 leagues I'm see a lot of injuries though.

The Biomechanical Man

Re: Pitcher injuries?

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 10:05 am

I also sent a message to Strat, and they replied to check John's posting on Garcia's Blog: http://forum.365.strat-o-matic.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=641013

In addition, we were alerted to a problem with the Super Advanced Pitcher Injury rule for the Daily set. We have investigated this and it was indeed broken. We do have a fix for this but it will take a couple weeks to implement. As such, we will leave the injury system as is for the Daily game through the rest of the year. It's been playing without the SA pitcher injury rule for a number of weeks as it was. Rather than disrupt team's plans by abruptly going back to the SA pitcher injury we have decided that the best course of action is to let it play out the rest of the season as is and then make the correct for the 2017 Daily game.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily