Commenting function under each Daily box score

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

tlemke

Commenting function under each Daily box score

PostTue Apr 12, 2016 10:30 am

Loving Baseball Daily for 365. But just as a suggestion to the developers, I'd love the ability to have more interaction with the fellow owners. There's an Inbox function, but it's kinda clunky and does not really allow for conversation. I'd love to be able to type comments under each box score, so each team manager can have a little conversation about how the game went.

In this day and age of social media, interactivity with fellow owners is a big deal and can be a great enhancement.

Radagast Brown

Re: Commenting function under each Daily box score

PostTue Apr 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Good luck communicating with some of these cranks... I love your enthusiasm. There are many fine people who play on-line SOM.... There are also many who will not return a message to save their lives.... I will look for you in future leagues.... Enjoy!

wavygravy2k

Re: Commenting function under each Daily box score

PostWed Apr 13, 2016 11:21 am

Good idea. I imagine it won't be used too much but you may get a little more league interaction than usual.

You could also post the boxscore link to Twitter or something which might help get outsiders to comment as well.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily