Maeda

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

ScumbyJr

Maeda

PostThu Apr 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Based on his card, SOM not too bullish on him.

gbrookes

Re: Maeda

PostThu Apr 07, 2016 10:35 pm

ScumbyJr wrote:Based on his card, SOM not too bullish on him.

It's kinda interesting to see what they come out with for the projected cards. I'm looking forward to using the daily game as a quick reference guide for my keeper teams - although the final daily cards are not going to be the same as the 2016 cards (because the 2016 cards are entirely based on the historical season re-creation, with additional time and analysis spent on it by strat). Even so, it's interesting to see what your keeper players are looking like in the daily game, even if you have to put an asterisk beside the cards, not being identical to the eventual 2016 cards.

the ghost of roger maris

Re: Maeda

PostFri Apr 08, 2016 8:11 pm

gbrookes wrote:
ScumbyJr wrote:Based on his card, SOM not too bullish on him.

It's kinda interesting to see what they come out with for the projected cards. I'm looking forward to using the daily game as a quick reference guide for my keeper teams - although the final daily cards are not going to be the same as the 2016 cards (because the 2016 cards are entirely based on the historical season re-creation, with additional time and analysis spent on it by strat). Even so, it's interesting to see what your keeper players are looking like in the daily game, even if you have to put an asterisk beside the cards, not being identical to the eventual 2016 cards.

I was just thinking that and came to post it
as usual Brookesy is ahead of the curve
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily