injurys

Our innovative Baseball Daily game- players cards change based on their real life performance

Moderators: Juiced JC, Palmtana

• Author

dndk

injurys

PostMon Jul 18, 2022 5:57 pm

s there a way to keep a player from being put in a game by HAL, esp those with a 6 injury rating. Im thinking of relievers and position players being used as pitch hitters.

dcmt

Re: injurys

PostMon Jul 18, 2022 11:55 pm

You can try to keep the injured hitter's replacement in the game by checking don't pinch hit (and don't pinch run) for. Obviously a guy can pinch hit or run for anyone. I tried to keep Mookie out when he was Inj-6 but he still got 5 pinch hit opportunities...it's hard to keep a good player out. Make sure your injured relievers are not assigned any roles (and maybe make sure all rolls are filled) not sure if also checking don't use < 8th inning would be helpful or not.

jjii66

PostTue Jul 19, 2022 9:18 am

I think dcmt pretty much summed it up. One other thing I do is set the hitter to Avoid LHP and Avoid RHP. And set the reliever to Quick Hook and Max IP/rel. 1-2.

Jessie702

PostThu Mar 02, 2023 6:21 am

Hello As per my opinion
If you are referring to a sports simulation game or a similar software application that uses AI algorithms to manage player selection, it may be possible to configure the software to avoid using players with a 6 injury rating or below, or to restrict their usage in specific situations such as relief pitching or pinch hitting. However, the specific method for doing so may vary depending on the software being used and the options available within it.

One option might be to adjust the settings within the game to give higher priority to healthier players or to restrict the AI from using players with certain injury ratings or below. Some games may have specific injury settings that allow you to control the likelihood of players becoming injured or the severity of their injuries, which could also affect their availability for games. Dinar Chronicles Update

ggyuppie

PostWed Mar 22, 2023 2:52 pm

In our Franchise+26 league, we agree on who controls what players before each season starts and owners are free to drop their injured players until their status reverts back to healthy without fear of losing them in the meantime.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Daily