Plan for undrafted leagues coming at 5:00 PM Eastern

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Juiced JC

Plan for undrafted leagues coming at 5:00 PM Eastern

PostMon Jan 22, 2024 9:25 am

I will update everyone on the plan for the leagues that haven’t drafted yet at 5:00 PM Eastern today. Remember, we still have one week until opening day. I expect to get both leagues drafted today.

franky35

Re: Plan for undrafted leagues coming at 5:00 PM Eastern

PostMon Jan 22, 2024 11:44 pm

I don't have any inside information but since this page has 163 views, I'll venture a guess. For those who don't know, bkr1974 has not checked ready so League 9 can't draft. bkr1974 needs to be replaced, presumably by visick who has signed up on the waiting list. There may be a little difficulty in making that switch. Anyway John (Juiced JC) is a fantastic commissioner and I'm sure he will get this sorted out within a couple days. So, the managers in League 9 just need to wait for the fix - but check back to the League once a day just in case there is a league message.

Juiced JC

PostTue Jan 23, 2024 12:20 am

I'm waiting to hear back from 365 support as they can provide some additional info to me that will aid my decision on how to proceed. I sent a message to bkr1974 giving him a new deadline of noon on Tuesday since I have not yet heard back from support. We will get you drafted on Tuesday with or without bkr1974, I promise.

jaywalker72

PostTue Jan 23, 2024 12:23 am

Absolutely right, Franky - things are in motion for League 9 -Juiced is all over it and I am seeing how much movement there is in this situation in case in comes up next year. Still plenty of time to get drafted and waivers. Appreciate League 9s patience.

League 4 got their replacement in and are drafted now.

—EDIT UPDATE: JINX! (Thanks, JC!)

jmdziuban2

PostTue Jan 23, 2024 1:03 pm

Okay, patience may be a virtue, but so is consideration of others. If after five days, including two past the deadline, you cannot even apparently notify someone what your delay is, then I must assume you are either not interested or you fell into an old mineshaft or worse.

P.S. why am I always in the same division as Franky?

Return to --- Mystery Tournament