Paging Panagod and goreelaa

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Juiced JC

Paging Panagod and goreelaa

PostSun Jan 15, 2023 11:36 am

Today is the last day to join your assigned leagues or you run the risk of losing your spot. I have heard that ajl120387 was joining this weekend, but no word from Panagod or goreelaa. We do have one person patiently waiting and hoping for a spot in the tournament that is ready to join tomorrow. If you are reading this and want a spot in all 5 rounds of the tournament, we may have a spot for you, so get in touch with me or add your name to the Signup / Wait List thread.

Thank you for your patience League 3 and League 10 - we'll get there - we'll get you drafted in the next day or two.

Juiced JC

Juiced JC

Re: Paging Panagod and goreelaa

PostSun Jan 15, 2023 7:09 pm

OK ajl120387 is now in so we just need Panagod or goreelaa. Panagod hasn't logged in on the Discussion Forum since December 18th, while goreelaa did as recently as Friday. I don't know which is worse, but neither seems likely to join tonight. I will try and move quickly to get Leagues 3 and 10 drafted as soon as we can starting tomorrow.

DSZCZYPKA

PostSun Jan 15, 2023 11:30 pm

I added my name to the waiting list if you need another team.

Juiced JC

PostMon Jan 16, 2023 10:12 am

HoFManager has taken Panagod's spot in the tournament and has joined League 3. DSZCZYPKA has taken goreelaa's spot in the tournament and has joined League 10.

Thank you both for taking the open spots - please everyone in League 3 and League 10 be patient with them as they need to put their draft list together before they set as ready. Closers in those leagues can set as ready now.

Juiced JC

Return to --- Mystery Tournament