All 14 of our 2000's leagues have drafted!

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Juiced JC

All 14 of our 2000's leagues have drafted!

PostMon Mar 14, 2022 11:12 am

All 14 2000's leagues have now drafted. Thank you everyone for your commitment to this tournament. We had 167 of our 168 participants stick through all 5 rounds, losing only DWG in the 5th and final round. Thank you to tdkearns who joined League 2 as a filler for DWG's spot. Opening day is one week from today on Monday March 21st.

Over the coming days and weeks I will be re-iterating the playoff format and rules. As much as I try to communicate clearly and concisely, and as much as I try to be fair, open and transparent, there are still people who believe I am not doing well enough in these areas. I am really trying to avoid any disagreements in the playoff rounds, so I will be trying to better communicate how it all works before we get close to that point. This does not mean ANY rule is up for debate this year, it means I want to make everyone is aware of what the rules are THIS year. Not liking the rules is not what this is about - not much you can do about that this year, but I welcome you to make suggestions for improvements to me for next year, or even put your name forward to be commissioner next year.

canauscot

Re: All 14 of our 2000's leagues have drafted!

PostTue Mar 15, 2022 3:46 am

Exemplary job Juiced JC.

I realize the playoffs and finals still requires more of your volunteered time, but I suspect the engagement level will be high for those managers you are eventually trying to organise into playoffs/finals and for now you have a little well earned time to focus on your own teams (although you seem to be doing OK in that department anyway).

Herding this litter of kittens into all the leagues was not an easy task and to only have lost 1 manager (expertly and quickly replaced) at the last hurdle was beyond any reasonable expectation.

Thanks and much appreciated.

Return to --- Mystery Tournament