Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

guardman9

Rude

PostSat Mar 12, 2022 9:31 am

(no subject)

To: Me
Date: Friday, 3/11/2022 11:45pm

your team name says it all with you lucky ass and lucky ass team and you know this is bs and im fu*****ing getting hosed buy HAL this is a much needed rant and i deserve this shit i have never seen this shit how i was the best for about 3 weeks then all the sudden the Bastar********HAL SAYS I NEED TO LOSE ALL SERIES OR SOME SHIT I HAVE NOT WON A SERIES IN AWHILE 6 series i won my last series kinda bs with the talent i have and the bs wild ppitch to help you win a game as well

........and I was the one getting shit for calling out a commish who likes to change rules to benefit his friends....

WTH is wrong with you people?

Mark, guardman9 (AKA mastermosser56)

Juiced JC

Re: Rude

PostSat Mar 12, 2022 7:30 pm

OK guardman9 / mastermosser56, I don't want to start arguing about your complaints from last year. However, I will say that I have received multiple complaints of this nature from people being harassed from bigjim_morris. I will ask him to stop messaging other league members immediately and I will consider banning him from future Mystery Tournaments if this continues.

Juiced JC

jaywalker72

PostSat Mar 12, 2022 7:50 pm

Hmmmm....I don't know....which one is worse:

1. Guy who gets frustrated by the incredibly frustrating variance of this game, steps over the line and rants in a private message.

or

2. Guy who takes petty potshots at a guy who donates hours and hours of his own time to do a first-class job running a year-long tourney for 150 people and then names all of his teams as an "FU" to said guy because he didn't like the way said volunteer did something.

tomaxe

PostSat Mar 12, 2022 7:55 pm

Was he coming at me?I haven't done anything wrong.i'm just playing this tourny and i'm not doing so good but I don't bitch about it. its strat. If he was F him.

jaywalker72

PostSat Mar 12, 2022 7:59 pm

tomaxe, you are doing pretty well in the tourney - your 70s team is killing it!

jaywalker72

PostSat Mar 12, 2022 8:19 pm

Re: Big Jim - he’s a good player and I’ve messaged him after a rant with sympathy for him, not taking it personally - and now enjoy messaging with him as a result. Can understand others not wanting someone ranting in their DMs and taking steps to have him stop it, but he is always welcome to message me.

Same goes for guardman, too - excellent player - always welcome to DM - just pointing out that his actions might make other folks say the same thing that he was saying about big Jim (“what’s wrong with people”)

Ducky

PostSun Mar 13, 2022 9:07 am

Date: Sunday, 3/13/2022 12:07am

Well lucky ducky you can talk your weak azz 1. something mill cathcer and go jump into lake lucky theres plenty of room and the water is fine.3 dingers from a 1 mill player in a series is rare as hell you won good job but you where so damn lucky but hey thats what this game is about you had the luck tonight and i did not

Just one of many. Unfortunately I am in two leagues, same division, with him and I get one of these after nearly every series. I responded to the first one in a friendly manner. The rest I have ignored.

This message was one of the milder ones.

Ducky

piloneus382

PostSun Mar 13, 2022 9:58 am

In the 80's league I received a rather pleasant message from Bigjim.

JimmyJames209

PostSun Mar 13, 2022 6:36 pm

I also have talked to BigJim, I know him in real life. He says he will stop and that he is sorry.

BUT the great thing about it we got to see who MasterMosser was hiding as.... and all it took was BigJim to unmask him.

The Big Question for this thread: Who makes a stink like last year and then SLINKS back in under new account with Nasty Team Names??

I also would much rather get a frustrated DM than deal with what John and Tournament had to deal with last year.

I appreciate you Juiced, you run an amazing Tournament and we are so blessed to have you running it. And jaywalker really appreciate your words on here

TimoBuck

PostSun Mar 13, 2022 6:48 pm

I've also gotten some messages from BigJim. I think they are pretty funny myself. When I have responded, I have found him to be a nice enough guy who maybe gets a bit upset when his team loses. I'm sure if I told him to stop messaging me he would. Plus there is the "mute" feature. Hardly a big deal.
Next

Return to --- Mystery Tournament