Tournament Website

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Juiced JC

Tournament Website

PostSat Jan 22, 2022 9:10 am

You can find the links to all tournament leagues and the overall tournament standings here:

https://365.strat-o-matic.com/tournament/42

visick

Re: Tournament Website

PostSat Feb 26, 2022 4:12 pm

My 2 cents...

I doubt we can do something with this tournament, but can we possibly put all of the managers that we had to wait for on a list of alternatives for the next tourney?

3 of the 4 leagues I've been in, we've had to wait till the very last day.
Not a word from them.

Maybe I'm knit picking here but when you sign up to play in a tournament, you commit to something.
If you can't afford to play, it's OK. But take that into account. Save up BEFORE the tourney starts.
Or, better yet, don't play.
If you don't do well in the earlier leagues and wanna quit, we all suffer.

Just needed to vent since I'm in League 11 and once again, I'm waiting.

visick

brifas

PostSat Feb 26, 2022 5:13 pm

I would agree with this. Or, put them all in the same league each decade. Let them play each other, and wait for each other every time. I think I've had to wait until the last day each of the 4 leagues now.

paul8210

PostSat Feb 26, 2022 5:48 pm

Seems like the real complaint is the establishment of a Sunday deadline.

I'm interpreting the rallying call as "We need to get all the drivers off the road who go the speed limit!" :lol:

We'd have more issues impacting the tournament if the deadline was an earlier oh, say, Thursday.

brifas

PostSat Feb 26, 2022 7:56 pm

Ok, then let’s agree that no leagues load until Sunday DH

sakdl4

PostSat Feb 26, 2022 8:04 pm

I echo the post from Paul 8210. I have registered for each league as soon as I saw the notice. That being said, the rules specify a deadline for each section of the contest. As far as I can tell, the deadline is being adhered to. I fail to see the logic in being critical of people who are following the rules.

visick

PostSat Feb 26, 2022 9:41 pm

We have 4 leagues that still need 1 more manager.

It's this thing called common courtesy.
The problem is, it's not very common.

Yes the deadline is being adhered to. Nothing like being silent and waiting for the last min. How is it the other leagues filled?
It takes 2 min. to log on and let the other managers know what's going on.

dhaid1

PostSat Feb 26, 2022 11:27 pm

The bottom line is if people have a problem with the Sunday deadline, vote to change it. You have ample time to work with your team if the draft runs on Sunday. You then have waivers on Tuesday and then you have 6 days to get your team ready. I really don't see the problem with this, unless certain people want the waivers to run on Sunday instead of a weekday or if some are a little impatient. You cannot control when someone puts a team in but you can control how you react to it. Getting upset about it doesn't really help. Remember, it's Strato!!! Let's have fun even if you are in 139th place!!!

djkalle

PostMon Feb 28, 2022 7:59 am

We don't know how good we have it right now. The last couple of years under JuicedJC are the first ones that don't go much closer to the starting date to get people in. That's because, unlike now, we needed replacements for managers who quit or didn't show up. We sometimes had owners having to play another team that didn't count in the standings. This tourney runs incredibly smooth. I'm amazed.

tot3ntanZz

PostSat Apr 09, 2022 9:11 am

Juiced JC, thank you very much for sharing this link, I've been trying to find it for a long time.
Btw, I have several hobbies. I play guitar, I'm also learning extreme vocals because I want to start doing covers of my favorite metal songs.
Also recently I started to be interested in zodiac signs and found this interesting article about https://www.sunsigns.org/april-28-birth ... -faithful/
If you are a Taurus or want to know a little more about this zodiac sign, I highly recommend reading it!
Next

Return to --- Mystery Tournament