Tournament Website

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

canauscot

Re: Tournament Website

PostMon May 23, 2022 5:47 pm

Interesting glitch in the tournament website. Takahana is a great player, but even he will admit he didn’t win league 12 of the Dynamite 2000s leg of the tournament, unlike what the site is currently showing.
Instead it is the breakthrough win for DSZCZYPKA....and congrats on that breakthrough.

Meanwhile it appears that as the playoffs finish in the 2000s leagues that the winner is being described as the manager with the best regular season record rather than the winner of the finals, but it doesn’t appear to be Messi g up the point allocations, so no foul?

chris.sied@yahoo.com

PostTue May 24, 2022 8:43 am

I am seeing the same thing. Wrong champion listed but points distributed properly. However, it appears the site isnt updating point totals right now so the standings are incorrect.

Juiced JC

PostTue May 24, 2022 7:40 pm

I've contacted support to correct League 12. Hopefully that's the only wrong one - I'll have a look for other similar errors. Chris, I'm hoping the wrong totals you are seeing is just the people who made the finals, but whose series are still playing, have not been given the 5 points for making the finals. That's because they get that bonus after the finals is over (10 to the winner, 5 to the loser).

If it's a different issues please let me know.

jaywalker72

PostTue May 24, 2022 7:59 pm

Gritch and I got the right amount for winning but the scoreboard hasn’t updated to reflect our new totals.

jaywalker72

PostTue May 24, 2022 8:02 pm

Also, another note: usually the record books are updated right after a league completes, but gritch’s win total, bonds numbers on gritch’s team, are not being reflected there, either

waynick

PostWed May 25, 2022 12:49 am

League 10 is also off, I won the league but bigdintkent is listed as the winner. My totals are correct but haven't added into the standings.

Juiced JC

PostWed May 25, 2022 3:39 pm

I'm waiting for a fix from support on this. There's a chance we might have to delay the semi-finals as a result of this.

chris.sied@yahoo.com

PostWed May 25, 2022 4:19 pm

Juiced JC wrote:I've contacted support to correct League 12. Hopefully that's the only wrong one - I'll have a look for other similar errors. Chris, I'm hoping the wrong totals you are seeing is just the people who made the finals, but whose series are still playing, have not been given the 5 points for making the finals. That's because they get that bonus after the finals is over (10 to the winner, 5 to the loser).

If it's a different issues please let me know.

My finals series is over and my points have been updated to reflect 106 in event 5. If you add up all those points listed, I get 488, but my total at the bottom still says 478 and my total on the front page says 478. So even though the series is complete, it hasnt issued the finals points. It seems like that is the case for everyone even when finals are completed.
Previous

Return to --- Mystery Tournament