UPDATE - jmaness10 has joined League 4

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Juiced JC

UPDATE - jmaness10 has joined League 4

PostTue Mar 09, 2021 5:26 pm

The fact that we have had a record 168 particpants in the tournament was surprising. Even more remarkable is that we have managed to maintain all 168 participants throughout the 4 rounds. This has happened despite a variety of challenges that many of you have faced, including stories that some of you have shared with me of job losses and family illness/death and credit card fraud issues. Patience to allow people the time to get their teams in has been key to our success with this tournament, and I am going to extend that patience one last time to get our last 90's holdout, jmaness10, to stay in the tournament for the last round.

I am giving jmaness10 until 10:00 PM ET on Thursday March 11th to join League 4. If he does not join by then, I will have a filler join between 10 PM and 11 PM Eastern on Thursday so that the draft happens that night. That way the waivers will happen on Saturday and League 4 will still have Sunday and Monday to tweak their rosters before opening day. League 4 participants, I apologize for this delay and I thank you all for your continued patience.

If anyone has a way to contact jmaness10, or if any of you hear from him via another league, please let me know.

Thanks,
Juiced JC

Juiced JC

Re: UPDATE - jmaness10 has joined League 4

PostTue Mar 09, 2021 11:05 pm

jmaness10 has joined League 4, but has not yet set as "Ready for Draft".

Juiced JC

Re: UPDATE - jmaness10 has joined League 4

PostWed Mar 10, 2021 12:18 am

All teams ready - league should draft tomorrow morning.

Return to --- Mystery Tournament