Can't buy a credit to start my 80s Mystery Team.

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

1st Command Commando

• Location: DC Metro area when I am not deployed to Afghanistan (no more deployments)

Can't buy a credit to start my 80s Mystery Team.

PostMon Feb 15, 2021 6:31 pm

So, I play in other leagues besides Mystery, and since Hal seems to bless me with less than fortuitous dice rolls right now (can't possibly be because my teams are lousy, right, LOL), I am currently out of credits. I tried to go the Pay Pal route that is mentioned as a work around for the hack that occurred. However, I am not able to purchase any credits right now. I'm not sure if this is because the site is implementing more robust measures to prevent this from happening again. I'm really trying to enter a team, but am unable to do so right now. Is anyone else in the same boat?

I get the "You don't seem to be logged in right now" error but that is just hogwash.

I will continue trying every hour or so, but just letting you know I am currently at an impasse right now.

Very respectfully,
sogcomando

1st Command Commando

• Location: DC Metro area when I am not deployed to Afghanistan (no more deployments)

Re: Can't buy a credit to start my 80s Mystery Team.

PostMon Feb 15, 2021 9:31 pm

I was able to purchase the 5 pack at 2029 hours this evening through PayPal.

Best of luck to everyone!

sog

dcmt

Re: Can't buy a credit to start my 80s Mystery Team.

PostMon Feb 15, 2021 11:35 pm

Go to www.strat-o-matic.com (not 365.strat-o-matic.com) and sign in there. That will work.

Return to --- Mystery Tournament