Important note for all new players to the tournament

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Juiced JC

Important note for all new players to the tournament

PostSat Jan 02, 2021 11:45 pm

A couple of notes I wanted to make to the new players of the tournament. My current count has 38 new players that didn't participate last year, and I'm hoping we get even more this next week. Here's a few points that should help you inderstand what is going to happen over the next week.

1. How to sign up for the tournament. For those of you reading this that haven't yet signed up, go to the thread in this "Mystery Tournament" section of Discussion Forum that is titled "Signups for the 2021 Mystery Tournament". Click on that thread, and navigate to the end of the thread (the last page of the thread) by clicking on the numbered "bread crumbs" on the top right where it says "Pages 1 to x". When you get to the last page, select and copy the last post in the thread, and then click the "Post Reply" button at the bottom. Paste the list that you copied from the last post, and then add your name to the next number in the list. If you are unable to copy the previous list, simply just type your name in the reply.

2. What you are committing to by signing up. You are committing to playing the first 4 rounds of the tournament. You will need 4 credits to do this, 1 every 2 or 3 weeks for the next couple of months.

3. What happens next after you sign up. Early on Monday January 11th, I will post the randomized list of 60's league assignments. I will then send a private message to every participant telling them their assigned league and password. You will then have until Saturday January 16th to join your assigned 60's league (unless I have designated you as a "closer", which I will try not do to the new players). It is important to note that you can/will lose your spot in the tournament if you do not join your assigned league between January 11th and January 16th. So, it is important that you check in here at this DIscussion Forum regularly, and that you check your private messages regularly (found at the top of Discussion Forum page where it says "new messages".

I think those are the most important things I need you to know for now. I will send ALL of the new players a private message in the next day or so just to confirm that you are all looking for messages and are able to get notifications that way.

Thanks,
Juiced JC

Return to --- Mystery Tournament