2021 Mystery Tournament - Key Rules, Key Terms, Key Dates

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

stratorat

Re: 2021 Mystery Tournament - Key Rules, Key Terms, Key Date

PostSat Jan 09, 2021 7:00 pm

stratorat wrote:For what it's worth, here are two comments from veteran Strat-players regarding SOM use of BOTS.
\In the meantime, no response fro SOM after 2 days....

BEWARE!

“If my team ended up in a league with a BOT, I would ask for a refund. I assume BOTs do not respond to trade offers nor do the manage the team other than to set a line up. Wouldn't be the same experience as playing with real people even if some of them have a hard time playing within the spirit and integrity of the game.”

“I looked at this league, and they should never put a BOT team in the play-offs in any league. In this case they should've chosen the next team as the WC. And if it wins a division, the title and play-off berth should go to the 2nd place team. "

I wanted to advise that SOM has responded and done the right thing. FYI, I donated my credit to a SOM - friend who is financially challenged and is recovering from COVID.

Attn Auto League 451707: Regarding the bot team that is in this league, it was not intended. Occasionally we add bot teams to private leagues by request, but never in Auto Leagues (unless unusual circumstances call for it). We have awarded a team credit to the Long Island Ducks, who was eliminated by the bot team in the Semi-Finals, and we will be awarding a team credit to Austin's Blind Mice III in addition to the one they will receive for making the Finals, should they not win.
Previous

Return to --- Mystery Tournament